TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ICEP TEFL Training / Vallarta International Academy herein referred to as “ICEP TEFL” or “The
Provider”,the applicant,hereinreferred to alsoastheTrainee.
In completing the enrollment form, the Trainee understands that she/he agrees to be bound by all
ofthe terms andconditions ofservicedescribedinthis document.
A-Notification of Contract
By submitting an enrollment form for the Provider, whether onl ine, in person, through a resell
agent or by postal means, you are aware that you are entering into a legal contract between
yourself and the Provider and that both parties are bound by the terms and conditions as
B- Payment for Tuition and Housing (Refund Policy)
Please note that all outstanding course fees are due in full at latest 30 days prior to the
Trainee’s course day. Should the trainee submit the enrollment form at a time later than
30daysthenthefulltuitionwillbedueimmediately.Non-payment ofsaidfeesatthistime will result in the
suspension of tuition until such time as full payment has been made, the Provider cannot be held
responsible for any detrimental effect this may have to a trainee’s studies.
Should the Trainee wish to withdraw from the course at any time once the course has begun he/she
should be aware that none of the fees are refundable in any percentage. Trainees that cancel
with anticipation will be afforded refunds for said fees in the following conditions:
0 to 14 days prior to course start date: 0% of paid fees may be refunded.
15 to 29 days prior to coursestart date: 50% of paid fees may be refunded.
30+dayspriortothecoursestartdate:100%ofremainingfees maybe refunded.
The Trainee canpostpone his/hercourseat anytime before or duringthe coursewithout
riskoflosinganyofthefees paidandwillonlyhavetopaya$150USDadministrativefee is the next desired
coursedate is more than 60 days away.
The Provider will not divulge any personal information submitted by the Trainee either through
electronic or other means to any party not directly associated with the Provider’s organization.
E- Student Housing Rules:
- The house/apartment is fully furnished. (An inventory will be conducted at the end of the
stayto make sureall items areaccounted for)
- Please maintain all of the equipment and furniture in the house/apartment in working order.
Should something breakdown, please do not attempt to repair it and report it immediately to
the school administration.
- Pleasekeep the house/apartment clean at all times.
- Pleasereport any malfunctions to appliances to the administration immediately.
- Trainees will be liable for any damages to the apartment or missing items.
- Trainees are not allowed to have visitors over at the student housing under no
- Any use of illegal narcotics, regardless of the amount, will be immediately reported to the
authorities for criminal prosecution as indicated by Mexican Law.
- The provider is not responsible for the Trainees personal belongings inside the
- The provider is not liable for any accidents that the Trainee may incur while in the
- Check-in for Student Housing is between 12:00 and 3:00 PM on the Saturday prior to the
course start date and check out is on the Friday of graduation between 3:00 and 6:00 PM
Please note that adherence to these rules are of the utmost importance for the comfort and
well-being of the other trainees staying at the student house. Failure to comply with these
rules will result in immediate dismissal from the house. Violation of bullet point 7 will also
cause immediate dismissal from the course.
The Provider strongly recommends that travel arrangements should not be made until course
placement has been confirmed. The Provider does not accept liability for costs incurred for
travel arrangements made without prior acceptance on that course. Travel costs are not included
in the advertised course prices. The Provider is not responsible in any way for the Trainee’s
general safety or health/wellbeing. The Provider is not responsible for any of trainee ́s
personal property or belongings that are lost, damaged or stolen.
The Providerstronglyrecommends that health/traveller’sinsuranceispurchasedpriorto travel. This
is not provided in the course fee. The Provider does not accept responsibility or liability for
any health matters that may arise during the period of the course. The Provider does not offer
Should the Trainee be forced to withdraw from the course for health reasons over the duration of
the course, the Provider, on receipt of doctor’s sick note, will be happy to place the trainee
onto a later course no further cost (excepting travel costs and housing if applicable).
H-Breaking the Law
The Provider will not provide any legal assistance nor will become involved if Trainee’s defense
should he/she commits a crime or breaks the law.
I-Credit Card/Identity Fraud.
The Provider prosecutes all credit card fraud.
J-Job Guidance/Placement Program.
This program aims to place its graduates with job interviews within four weeks of successful
academic completion of the course. In order to achieve this, the trainee must participate fully
in all aspects of the program and provide any relevant documentation that may be required.
If the Trainee requires any special assistance, he/she must inform the Provider ahead enrollment
in order to ensure that your need may be met.
L- Failure to Complete the Course
Should the Trainee unsuccessfully complete the course for either academic or attendance
reasons,0% of tuition or housing is refundable.If the failure was for academic reasons,it may be possible to
retake the course at no additional cost,excepting travel expenses and housing.
Under certain exceptional circumstances, a trainee may be expelled from the course. These are
- If a trainee falls below the required number of course input hours during the course through fault of their own.
- If a trainee fails to attend any of their allocated teaching practices, through fault of their own.
- If the trainee is found to be inebriated or under the influence of any intoxicating substance,while at the school site.
- If the trainee is found in possession or narcotics in the classroom or at the student housing.
- If the trainee is discriminatory in any way (for example: racially, sexually, gender, mentally, physically or verbally) to any member of staff, other trainees, students, teachers or persons on the school premises.
- If the trainee is verbally or physically abusive in any way to any member of staff,other trainees, students, teachers or persons on the school premises, partner schools or in the student housing.
Under these exceptional circumstances, the ejected party is not entitled to any form of monetary compensation.
M- Safety Terms.
The Provider is not liablefor the Trainee’s safety at any time.